75 Minutes Tour $349pp
In addition to the Sydney harbour scenic, this flight takes you down the South Coast at low level. Departing the harbour via the Sydney heads we will fly low level, enjoying the view of Australia’s most iconic beaches including Bondi, Coogie, Maroubra and Cronulla. The flight continues along the beautiful Royal National Park coast line, while you enjoy views of the cliff faces below. It is likely on this segment to see pods of dolphins and even whales swimming below. Overhead Wollongong’s Sea Cliff Bridge we turn inland and begin tracking for our arrival into Bankstown.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 75 minute scenic flight
- Window seat
- In-flight commentary by an experienced pilot
- Complimentary spring water
- The flight is 75 minutes in duration
- Preferred flight times are 10am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. If you require another booking time please the supplier know
- The participant must allow an extra 30 minutes before and after the flight for safety briefings, photos etc
Numbers on the Day
Group sizes are generally 2-6 depending on the aircraft being used. Minimum numbers are 2 passengers per flight.
If the weather is unsuitable on the day, the provider's staff will make an assessment and contact the participant directly. In this case, the flight will be rescheduled at a more appropriate time or day.
Pregnant women are encouraged to seek medical advice prior to any flight.
- Due to aircraft weight and balance, maximum passenger weight is 130kg
- Suitable for all ages
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to experience commencement
Once the experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 48 hours from the experience date: No charge
- Within 48 hours of the experience date: Participants forfeit their experience and are therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book