60 Minutes scenic tour $299pp
Explore the world heritage Blue Mountains National Park. Departing Bankstown airport, we will track west towards the Blue Mountains. Along the way you will experience low level aerial views of Warragamba dam and the beautiful Burragorang valley. Next, we will follow the lake to Katoomba and the iconic Three Sisters. At this site your pilot will conduct a couple of turns ensuring all onboard have time to take that perfect shot and grasp the beautiful view below. The experience takes you south witnessing beautiful sand stone cliffs and the vibrant blue tones of the Megalong valley.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 60 minute scenic flight
- Window seat
- In-flight commentary by an experienced pilot
- Complimentary spring water
- The flight is 60 minutes in duration
- Preferred flight times are 10am-5pm on Saturdays and Sundays. If you require another booking time please the supplier know
- The participant must allow an extra 30 minutes before and after the flight for safety briefings, photos etc
Numbers on the Day
Group sizes are generally 2-6 depending on the aircraft being used. Minimum numbers are 2 passengers per flight.
If the weather is unsuitable on the day, the provider's staff will make an assessment and contact the participant directly. In this case, the flight will be rescheduled at a more appropriate time or day.
Pregnant women are encouraged to seek medical advice prior to any flight.
- Due to aircraft weight and balance, maximum passenger weight is 130kg
- Suitable for all ages
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to experience commencement
- Participants are advised to make their own insurance provisions in case of unforeseen circumstances
Once the experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of Fly Australia and are arranged directly with Fly Australia according to this policy:
- Over 24 hours from the experience date: No charge
- Within 24 hours of the experience date: Participants forfeit their experience and are therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book