30 Minutes Tour
An amazing and unforgettable experience. See the Great Barrier Reef from a birds eye view in our specially designed scenic flight aircraft. Enjoy a high wing, Air conditioning and large panoramic windows to ensure you will have uninterrupted breathtaking views of one of the worlds natural wonders. See the beautiful and popular Green Island, Arlington Reef, Oyster Reef and many picturesque sand cays.
Marine life including whales, Manta Rays, Dugong, and giant turtles are often seen in their natural habitat from the comfort of your seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 45 minute scenic flight
- Window seat
- In-flight commentary by an experienced pilot
- Complimentary spring water
- The flight is 45 minutes in duration
- Preferred flight times are 10am-5pm 7 days. If you require another booking time please the supplier know
- The participant must allow an extra 30 minutes before and after the flight for safety briefings, photos etc
Numbers on the Day
Group sizes are generally 4-6 depending on the aircraft being used. Minimum numbers are 2 passengers per flight.
If the weather is unsuitable on the day, the provider's staff will make an assessment and contact the participant directly. In this case, the flight will be rescheduled at a more appropriate time or day.
Pregnant women are encouraged to seek medical advice prior to any flight.
- Due to aircraft weight and balance, maximum passenger weight is 130kg
- Suitable for all ages
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to experience commencement
Once the experience has been confirmed, changes are at the discretion of the experience provider and are arranged directly with them according to this policy:
- Over 24 hours from the experience date: No charge
- Within 24 hours of the experience date: Participants forfeit their experience and are therefore are not entitled to a refund or to re-book